Mentor + Author + Speaker + Soci@l Maven + Strategist + Positive Instigator = Anastasia Valentine
I am an award-winning senior business, product, and marketing executive and work with entrepreneurs, startups, and Fortune companies. For over 20 years I have solved problems for organizations by:
- making valuable innovation and product investment decisions
- creating viable and profitable products
- identifying and creating active, passive and services based revenue streams
- increasing visibility of a company, products, and leadership
- targeting and attracting perfect fit customers and partners
- empowering customers to be brand evangelists
- creating and profitable, revenue generating partnerships
- extending the reach and increasing the influence
- competing and winning against key competitors
- creating and improving brand recognition
- growing and engaging online communities
- developing and curating great content
As an active advisor and mentor to companies, organizations and individuals, I provide strategic guidance and actionable strategies to build and grow businesses.
I currently serve as Board Chair for hEr VOLUTION. hEr VOLUTION encourages girls and young women to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) based careers and promotes stakeholder’s involvement in the support of STEM education in Canada.
I’m a strategic advisor to the Fund for Lamjung, an organization dedicated to the permanent reconstruction of homes after the devastating earthquakes in Nepal in April & May of 2015. Beginning with the village of Rainaskot, our mission is to rebuild communities, lives and homes, one village at a time. With support and oversight from 50 Cents. Period as our 501c3 sponsor in the United States and Sarvodaya Sewashram of Lamjung, the sponsoring NGO in Nepal, Fund for Lamjung has begun reconstruction of our first village with a goal of completion by April 2016. For more information and to support the Fund for Lamjung, visit – http://fundforlamjung.org.
Contact me to discuss speaking engagements or to consult on business strategy, marketing, public relations, social engagement, product management and innovation.
P.S.: Here are some “little-known facts” about me:
- I’m an ordained minister – OH YEAH and I perform spiritual unions for adults and naming ceremonies for little babes. My ceremony style is non-traditional at best!
- I used to run an indie record label – it was one of the most fascinating and fun jobs in one of the sleaziest industries on the planet.
- I studied with the Royal Conservatory of Music – I play classical guitar and electric violin
- I have 6 tattoos and counting…